Looking for exhilarating activities near Banff National Park? Our awesome Valley Zipline Adventures lets you soar over on our fully engineered zipline system designed specifically for the Canadian Rockies. Experience the thrill of flight as you zip between majestic forests and wetland. Start with low, short zips and build your way up to longer, higher zips.
We offer a hands-on experience that puts you in charge of your own gear.
That’s right, you will be using our equipment yourself as you move throughout the tour! Your friendly guides will be with you every step of the way; keeping an eye on your safety, and telling you a bit about our unique valley as you soar through the trees.
The first 5 ziplines take you zig-zagging through the Dry Gulch Valley. Our 6th line will lead you to the start of our first walking trail. From there, a quick 2 minute jaunt will take you to our most impressive platform. Get your cameras ready! This platform showcases a view of the Columbia Valley Wetlands and the Purcell Mountain Range. Our last line is a double zip; this means you can race a friend to the finish. It is our longest and fastest line, by far! Once you are back on the ground, you will follow your guides back to the gear up station where you started (about a 3 minute walk).
Pricing and FAQs
|YOUTH (15 AND UNDER)||$84.00|
|ADULT (16 AND OVER)||$89.00|
|SENIORS (65 AND OVER)||$84.00|
- Please arrive to our site 20 minutes prior to your tour time. This allows time for parking, walking to the main site (about a 3 minute walk from the parking lot), checking in, using the washroom if needed, and meeting your guides at the gear up area.
- You are welcome to bring a camera and water bottle, as long as these items have straps (fallen items may become broken and/or lost).
- Weight Restriction 65 lbs to 250 lbs
- Height Restriction minimum 4 feet tall
- Be prepared to be on site for 1.5 hours.
- Closed-toed shoes are required.