As a pioneer of the heliski industry and with 36 years experience, RK Heliski knows how to provide a safe and exhilarating backcountry ski experience. Whether you are an intermediate or advanced skier/boarder, you will love RK’s vast virgin slopes surrounded by scenic glaciers or skiing untracked powder on gladed tree runs in the pristine and breathtaking Purcell Mountains.
Banff: 6:15 am
Prices per person:
3-Descent Heli-Ski Package $690
5-Descent Heli-Ski Package $810
Transport from Banff $85
Transport from Lake Louise $105
Price excluding GST
Itinerary & Highlights: One day is all you need to create memories to last a lifetime! Whether you are an intermediate or advanced skier/boarder, you will love the vast slopes, untracked powder on gladed tree runs in the pristine and breathtaking Purcell Mountains.
Your tour includes:
- Mountainside Lunch
- Powder “Fat” ski rentals
- RK Heli Ski certificate and pin
- Certified guide
- Avalanche transceiver training
- Helicopter safety briefing
What to bring:
- Dress in ski wear and bring your own boots
- If you are snowboarding, you need to bring your own board
- You will not be allowed to carry a backpack. Everything must be carried in your pockets
- Cell phones and personal music devices are not permitted
- Transport is available from all Banff hotels at an additional cost.
Season dates: December 24th, 2007 April 6th, 2007
- Heli-Skiing is only available for Intermediate to Expert skiers
- Skiers must be able to handle all kinds of snow conditions and maintain control throughout the ski
- Skiers must also be of a reasonable fitness level
- Minimum age is 14 years and in all cases an adult/guardian must accompany the minor during every run.