Spectacular scenery, pristine snow, diversified terrain … Purcell Heli-Skiing strives to meet their guests’ needs and to provide the most exclusive, safest heli-skiing/boarding experience possible. Rather than encouraging vertical records, their aim is to offer a thrilling but comfortable skiing/ boarding adventure at a relaxed pace. Alpine skiers, telemark skiers, snowboarders… everyone is welcome!
Golden: 9:00 am
Transportation from Banff and Lake Louise is available at an additional cost.
Prices including GST per person:
3-Run Heli-Ski Package $689
5-Run Heli-Ski Package $825
Transport from Banff & Lake Louise $75
Price excluding GST
Itinerary & Highlights: Heli-skiing is an exciting, often heart pounding and thrilling adventure. Create memories that last a lifetime on this exciting tour that offers its guests the ultimate powder skiing experience.
Your tour includes:
- Mountainside lunch
- Certified guide
- Deep powder lesson
- Avalanche transceiver training
- Helicopter safety briefing.
What to bring:
- Dress in ski wear and bring your own boots and skis or board
- Ski rentals are available at the heliplex
- You will not be allowed to carry a backpack. Everything must be carried in your pockets
- Transport is available from all Banff hotels at an additional cost .
Season dates: December 1st, 2007 May 15th, 2007
- Skiers should be physically fit and be able to ski blue runs confidently
- Snowboarders need to be advanced and be confident in boarding at higher speeds
- Age restrictions may apply according to child’s ability level.